Accomplished California Lawyer Facilitates Commercial Real Estate Deals
Experience and skill protect your interests in high-value, complex transactions
California presents unlimited opportunity for companies looking to establish or expand operations, but claiming the ground on which you’ll do that can be a daunting proposition. Location, cost, land use restrictions, proximity to transportation and many other factors will determine whether a deal is worth pursuing, but the ultimate success or failure of a transaction depends heavily on the quality of legal advice and representation you receive. With TransActionLaw, you get highly professional representation from an attorney with more than 30 years of experience who has successfully managed transactions valued at hundreds of millions of dollars. You also get my commitment to highly personalized service through every step of the process.
An impressive record of complex real estate transactions
I have wide-ranging experience in commercial property sales transactions that includes several deals worth hundreds of millions of dollars. I can assist you with all types of commercial property, including multifamily dwellings, office buildings, retail spaces, industrial plants, storage facilities, hospitality spaces, healthcare facilities and undeveloped, commercially zoned parcels.
Aspects of commercial real estate deals I regularly manage include:
- Sales contract drafting and review — Evaluating a commercial property sales contract requires specific knowledge and experience. The addition or omission of a small detail or the choice of language in a clause can make all the difference in the value of the deal. I work diligently to protect your interests so you can achieve your commercial goals.
- Financing and mortgages — I represent borrowers and lenders on a wide variety of financing options, including CDC 504 loans, bridge loans, CMBS loans, and mezzanine financing and security agreements. I draft and review legal opinion letters, negotiate terms for lending agreements and work tirelessly to advance your interests throughout the process.
- Commercial real estate closings — I review all essential documents to ensure that your deal can go forward without potentially compromising your rights.
- Easements and restrictions — The value of a parcel depends on your ability to use it as you see fit and for your customers and trade partners to gain access as needed. I negotiate terms related to easements and restrictions to ensure that your rights are not encumbered.
- Leasing contracts — Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, I can help you obtain the lease terms you need to achieve your goals.
Contact TransActionLaw in Irvine for a commercial real estate consultation.
William B. Brinckloe, Jr. founded TransActionLaw to provide clients with the trustworthy advice and determined representation they need for commercial real estate transactions. To schedule a consultation, call 949-668-1385 or contact me online.